analysis of enrollment, demographics, and basic education funding of Pennsylvania’s 501 public school districts revealed dramatically higher per-student funding in districts with predominantly white populations compared to economically similar districts with more racial diversity.
- Article on my research in The Atlantic
- Initial publication in The Philadelphia Public School Notebook and POWER web site
- Selected further coverage in Philadelphia Magazine and The Notebook
- Video of my 10-minute testimony to the Pennsylvania Basic Education Funding Commission (skip to 141:00)
- Public radio WHYY coverage of my analysis of Governor's proposed funding